1. Conference date: 8/5/2017 (Saturday)
Post-conference workshop: 8/6/2017 (Sunday)
2. Location: Texas A&M University
Address: 275 Joe Routt Blvd #2240, College Station, TX 77843
3. Meeting place: Memorial Student Center https://goo.gl/sepRZi
4. Program agenda (8/5 – 8/6): https://goo.gl/0S8m4H
5. Keynote speaker Dr. Miao-fen Tseng’s Bio and Workshop abstract: https://goo.gl/XsBktr
6. Conference hotel:
· Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
· 1920 Austin’s Colony Parkway, Bryan, TX 77802.
· Special CLTA rate for reservations by 7/21/2017: Standard King room $99/night, Double Queen room $105/night.
· Cancellation policy 24 hours prior to arrival.
· Includes complimentary breakfast buffet and Wi-Fi.
· For hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly by calling 979-731-5300 (Press 3)
· Group name: Chinese Language Teachers Association of Texas
· Group code: CLTA
Active member: Free, Non-member $20.00
Complimentary lunch sponsored by Confucius Institute at Texas A&M
B. Post-conference workshop:
Active member: $10 per person = free workshop + $10 lunch fee
Non-member : $30.per person = $20 workshop + $10 lunch fee
***Registration will be closed at 11:55 PM on 7/29/2017
8. Check title: CLTA-TX（Chinese Language Teachers Association – Texas ）
P.O. Box 33216
Fort Worth, TX 76132-4135
10. Cancellations: It must be submitted to Ardon Chang email@example.com at least 7 days before the event takes place ( by 7/29). Otherwise the organization won’t be able to refund the fees, due to arrangements have been made.
11. In an effort to conserve natural and financial resources, we will transition to paperless handouts for all attendees. Everyone can access and download eHandouts online through web page.
Please click the link below for on-line registration as well as other information: https://goo.gl/i1pX6W