2018 CLTA-TEXAS Annual Conference
1. Conference date: 8/4/2018 (Saturday) Post-conference workshop: 8/5/2018 (Sunday)
Conference Theme: “Skills for a Successful Chinese Language Classroom in the 21st Century”
Dr. Richard Chi
2. Location: University of Texas at Dallas,
Classroom: Erik Jonsson building, JO 4.614
Address: 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080-3021
UT-Dallas Campus Map: http://www.utdallas.edu/maps/
4. Conference hotel:
Conference Hotel: HYATT REGENCY NORTH DALLAS
701 E Campbell Road, Richardson TX 75081, USA
A. Conference (August 4, 2018):
Now through July 31, 2018:
Active Member (2018): Free
B. Post-Conference Workshop (August 5, 2018):
Now through July 31 , 2018:
Registration Fee: $15.00 per person.
* Registration will be closed at 11:59 PM on 7/31/2018.
(ALL envelopes need to be postmarked by the requested dates above.)
* Make checks payable to: CLTA-TEXAS
P.O. Box 33216
Fort Worth, TX 76132-4135
7. Questions: Please email conference chair Ms. Angelina Wu-Gilbertson at email@example.com
8. * Annual Conference cancellations must be made by July 25, 2018 and must be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (also CC’d email@example.com).
Otherwise there will be no refund due to all arrangements having been made.
9. * In an effort to conserve natural and financial resources, we will transition to digital materials for all attendees (via emails).
Post-Conference Workshop (8/5/18):
Mr. Ardon Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org.