It is our great pleasure to announce that the 2017 Houston Chinese Language teacher PD workshop is officially open for registration.
*** Honorable Keynote Speaker ***
President Desa Dawson, ACTFL – American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
1. Date: 1/15/2017 (Sunday). Note: Monday 1/16 is MLK day.
2. Location: University of St. Thomas,
Address: 4000 Mt. Vernon, Houston, TX 77006
3. Building: Jerabeck Athletic Center (building 30 on map)
Room: Scanlan (2nd Floor)
4. Parking: Moran Center Parking Garage. 3807 Graustark St., TX 77006.
(Building 26 on map), Campus Map: https://goo.gl/s96voe
5. Workshop schedule and program: https://goo.gl/lrE2rD
Please click the link below for on-line registration as well as other information:
1. This event is made possible by our generous sponsors:
· Ministry of Education, ROC Taiwan
· Education Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Houston
· Center for International Studies at the University of St. Thomas
2. Go Green, the organizer will not print and provide paper handouts, all materials will be uploaded on the registration page for download. Individual who has completed the registration will receive notification when materials are ready.
3. There are 2 breakout sessions, the session – Swear not to Depart is a hands-on class and can only accept first 20 participants who complete the registration, first come first served. The afternoon session is repeated form morning session.
Please mark your calendars and save the dates to attend the 2017 Houston Chinese Language Teacher PD Workshop.